- Firefox web browser on the Mac
- Opera Mini web browser on the Blackberry
- Facebook for Blackberry application
- Safari web browser on the iPod Touch, iPhone version
- Safari web browser on the iPod Touch, mobile version
- Safari web browser on the iPod Touch, full version
- Facebook for Chumby
Part of this is because of mobile device limitations, but most of it is just the application developers are doing a poor job of keeping up with the new features the Facebook folks are adding. The Blackberry folks author the Blackberry specific application, and it hasn't been updated in many months, for example.
So if you try to use Facebook on another device and find features missing, it's probably not you. For now, anyway, sometimes you just have to go to the computer and use the full version.